Friday, September 14, 2007

my family


My family consists of parents, a brother and his wife. They are very important and special to me. My father and mother had run a shop for a long time but now they didn't work. My brother married a pretty woman who is teacher 2 years ago. They will be parents in the next Febrary. When my brother and I were child, my brother was a good helper for playing. We always played game togather and also often fought. But these became memories as I grew up. I had lived alone since university graduation. So I almost met them once per a year. Whenever I walk on the green street, I think of them. Now, I really miss my family.

1 comment:

Rebecca K said...

I think sibling relationships become more precious as we get older! I am glad you and your brother are good friends now and that you have lots of good memories!